- Background: The School for Future Leaders is the leading international school in Phnom Penh which provides truly international education at the most affordable tuition fees. We are a non-religious, co-educational school dedicated to helping students attain their highest potential. The aim of our school is to fully develop your children’s unique abilities by providing them with the best international standard of education in a safe, friendly, and caring environment
- Facilities: The School for Future Leaders equips modern facilities in every classroom. These facilities are installed as per the requirements of individual grades. We also install green on our playground.
- Management Team: The School for Future Leaders employs staff based on skills and experience.
- Staff Profile: The School for Future Leaders employs only certified teachers. They come from US, UK, and many more from English-speaking countries.
Welcome to School for Future Leaders!
School for Future Leaders (SFL) provides the beginning of a student’s journey to educational preparedness. SFL recognizes that every student is a unique individual and as such, we, the Management Team, and the SFL Staff, are together with the same vision of providing a conducive and stimulating school environment. SFL provides a broad curricula which incorporate the best teaching methodologies and approaches from the United Kingdom, Singapore, and Cambodia. The curricula (English and Khmer) aim to design the holistic concept of preparing the students academically, emotionally, socially, and globally competitive. Rest assured that your child, as he or she is developing initially, will feel safe and secure within the premises of this school.
I, as the School Principal, am inviting you dear parents to come and visit SFL and see for yourself how we provide the best learning experiences for your children. SFL brings forth good and responsible leadership. Be a responsible Leader, start your future here! Thank you!
Why Select SFL?
- International curriculum
- Accredited by the Ministry of Education, Youth, and Sport
- Licensed teachers with specialized knowledge of their subjects
- Located in a prime location
- A caring learning atmosphere
- A safe and hygiene classroom setting
- Accurate assessment system
- Well-rounded disciplinary policy
- Students’ insurance protection
- Original textbooks utilization
- What is the classroom environment like? It is pretty much like a western standard classroom with all types of decoration catered to boost learning and teaching across the grades.
- Is the school well-guarded? The school employs full-time security staff to ensure 100% protection.
- Do students need to sit for a placement test before admitting to a particular grade? Yes. Before admitting to a certain grade, every student is required to sit for a written placement test and an interview.
- Where are most teachers from? What qualifications do they hold? The school employs teachers from Native English speaking countries and other licensed teachers. They have diverse and sound teaching experiences.
- Has the school installed any CCTV camera for security purposes? Yes. The CCTV camera is installed in every classroom, at every corner of the building, the hall, the corridor, the playground, the outside gates, and the reception area. It is everywhere.Yes. Upon completion of each term, the school organizes a conference where parents and teacher can meet and learn about the progress their child has made during the course of study.
- Is there a parent-teacher conference? Yes. Upon completion of each term, the school organizes a conference where parents and teachers can meet and learn about the progress their child has made during the course of study.
- Does the school have any extra-curricular activities? Yes. There are many such as football, swimming, badminton, taekwondo, etc.
- Is there a playground? Yes. The playground is neat, well-guarded, and safe.
- Is there a pool? Yes. There is an inflatable pool.